Copy Kitty version 3.2 is out!
Copy Kitty version 3.2 is out! This update adds a few big features, and fixes some issues. This will probably be the last major content update.
- Custom bosses in the editor! Power up any enemy type and give it up to 3 phases.
- 3 new outfits for Boki! They're unlocked from beating certain levels/environments.
- The level editor is available on the demo version now!
- Plenty of new art in the gallery.
- You can taunt/emote by pushing the Drop button at the same time as up or down.
- New song for certain bosses in Endless Mode, by guest composer Bionic Dog.
- New modifier: Slow-Mo, for speedrun practice. Replays play at normal speed.
Bug fixes and small changes:
- Fixed a pretty bad Speedrun Mode glitch where the timer would reset after 2-9.
- Fixed softlock after Yolomacho in speedrun mode.
- Fixed some problems with the speedrun mode timer in IL's for the final boss.
- Fixed occasional camera glitch in TNT Tunnel.
- Fixed Thremnat shields being unable to block base Lightning fired left.
- Removed all Hoagall RNG in story mode.
- Added "use super shot!" prompt to Exchikkalibur if you go too long without it.
- Fixed replays for Treacherous Maze.
- Adjusted graphics in one of Savant's bosses to make attack tells easier to see.
- Adjusted graphics in Exchikkalibur hard mode for the same reason.
- Boss death hints only play after 3 deaths now, instead of 2. (Worldbuilding/joke scenes can still play after 1 or 2 deaths.)
Get Copy Kitty
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.